Monday 1 December 2008

Menez : I Will Leave Roma !

On August 28 this year, Jeremy Menez of Monaco signed a four year deal with the Italian giants Roma, as he was seen as an ideal replacement for the departing Amantino Mancini and Ludovic Giuly.

Menez Confesses He Could Leave Roma

At this stage Menez is yet to shine in the Italian capital, and there have been reports emerging in recent times suggesting that he could be offloaded by the club as early as January.

The 21-year-old has recently responded to such reports, whilst also making comments regarding his future in Rome with the club.

“I am yet to finalize a decision, as I have not properly discussed this with my agent, however if I am not playing regularly, then I would rather leave the club,” Menez claimed in an interview with the French newspaper France Football.

“I would prefer to return to France because I am better familiarized with the lifestyle, and thus I will be able to settle in better there.

“I'd love to return to Paris, because I come from that area, and I also like Lyon and Marseille, although they are already in a strong position in the league, and most likely will not be interested in me,” he added.

The former Monaco man made a final comment regarding his intentions for the future, and the major motivating factor as to why he is desperate for first team football at such a young age.

“I want to play in the 2010 World Cup with my country, and so to achieve this, I need to be playing regularly, and playing well,” he concluded.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

Post a Comment

Template by : kendhin x-template.blogspot.com