Wednesday 10 December 2008

Flamengo Fans Give Voodoo...Ronaldo Give Explain...

Corinthians striker Ronaldo has explained his decision to snub Flamengo after fans went berserk.

The Brazilian joined the Sao Paulo-based side on Tuesday but not everyone has reacted well to his decision. The former Inter, Real Madrid and Milan striker knows why Flamengo fans feel aggrieved with his choice.

Ronaldo Explains Corinthians Choice And Flamengo Snub
"I understand why the fans are upset," Ronaldo is quoted as saying on Datasport.it.

"I am a Flamenguista and I was at Rio for four months where I trained. However, no-one had a project for me. I am a professional and I like new challenges.

"Returning to the football pitch is a great motivation for me.

"When I played for Cruziero I was very young and now playing in the Brazilian league will be completely different.

"I have watched games on tv and now there is a chance to make some history. I won't make any predictions but I do have the will to do well."

Earlier, Flamengo fans were so annoyed with Ronaldo's move that they threatened to use a voodoo witch to cast a spell on the star.

Jerseys and photographs of the striker were also burned- such is the outrage in Brazil.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

Post a Comment

Template by : kendhin x-template.blogspot.com