Monday 8 December 2008

Inter Victory On Lazio....Only Warm Up ?!

Inter crushed Lazio 3-0 at the Stadio Olimpico on Saturday night to register their sixth Serie A victory on the bounce.

Ibrahimovic: Inter Are Just Warming Up

And Zlatan Ibrahimovic rounded off the score-line with a header ten minutes after the restart.

“I am very happy with my goal, but even more so with the great performance of the whole team,” the Sweden international told Inter Channel.

“In other games I have had several chances, but have often failed to convert them. It was different today and I am really overjoyed.

“But I also want to praise my teammates, as it is never easy to win away to Lazio. We did all the things we had prepared and took to the pitch with personality, strength and quality.”

José Mourinho’side maintain a six-point lead at the top of the table, as their nearest rivals Juventus and Milan also got the full points yesterday.

“Yes, but we now have to keep going down this road, up until Christmas, this is just the beginning…” concluded the hitman.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

Post a Comment

Template by : kendhin x-template.blogspot.com