Saturday 6 December 2008

Anderson's Dream Coach : Mourinho ! Not Ferguson...

Manchester United ace Anderson has shocked Old Trafford and coach Sir Alex Ferguson by admitting that he wants to play for Jose Mourinho and Inter.

Anderson's Ferguson Bombshell: I Want To Play For Mourinho At Inter

The young midfielder signed for United in 2007 in an €18 million switch from Porto. Already, though, the 20-year-old Brazilian has told his club that he will be waving goodbye when his contract expires in four years time.

"I am thinking about playing in Italy," Anderson is quoted as saying by Tuttosport.

"Italian football is the best in the world and the most intelligent. Every player wants to play in Serie A, because Italians are the masters of football.

"I really like Inter. I have always liked them from when Ronaldo played there. [Massimo] Moratti has always assembled great teams and Inter can win anything with the players they have.

"I will not hide myself and in future I would love to play for Mourinho at Inter.

"My dream is to be coached by Mourinho."

Anderson's words are likely to see Fergie bring out the hairdryer and tell his starlet what he thinks of hi ambition.

Mourinho was one of the United boss' biggest rivals when Chelsea fought the Mancunians for Premier League superiority during the Portuguese tactician's tenure at Stamford Bridge.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

Post a Comment

Template by : kendhin x-template.blogspot.com