Saturday 6 December 2008

Ronaldo Didnt Like Manchester

XL Canal have quoted Manchester United superstar Cristiano Ronaldo as saying that he cannot get used to Manchester - a city he dislikes.

Cristiano Ronaldo: I Don't Like Manchester
The Portuguese ace looked as though he was going to ditch the rainy English city for the bright sunshine of Spain and Madrid during the summer, but the Red Devils were able to fight off Los Blancos.

As far as football is concerned, Ronaldo has thrived at Old Trafford and United's Carrington training complex. In fact, the free-scoring winger was recently crowned European Footballer of the Year when he got his paws on the Ballon d'Or.

Still, the flamboyant Ronaldo has seemingly failed to settle, some five years after joining from Sporting.

He apparently said: "I know Manchester from side to side, whereas I spend most of my time at home.

"It is pretty much different from Portugal. I am missing the beach, the sun and the sea.

"I am used to living here, which does not mean I like it."

Ronaldo, 23, has also been linked with a move to Italian side Inter this week.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

Post a Comment

Template by : kendhin x-template.blogspot.com