Saturday 29 November 2008

Buffon: I Even Dont Know About An Offer From Manchester City

Juventus goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon insists he knows nothing about a mega money offer from English side Manchester City

Buffon: I Know Nothing About An Offer From Manchester City

The Bianconeri shot-stopper returned to training this week after a long injury lay off amid reports of an interest from the Premier League.

Reports in both Italy and England suggested the Citizens were ready to splash €75 million for the Italian.

However, Juve coach Claudio Ranieri as well as the player's agent rubbished the reports. Buffon has now added weight to the denials.

“I am a concrete guy, there are all these rumours around but I know nothing. No-one has told me anything thing,” Buffon told LA 7.

“I have returned to training and all is going well. It was hard at first during the initial stage but slowly slowly it's getting better.

“However, I will not be back until the new year.”

Buffon then had some words on the Champions League and Scudetto and he has already given up hope as he picks out a bitter rival to triumph in both competitions.

“Mourinho? He is a prepared coach,” added the goalkeeper.

“Inter will win both the Champions League and the Scudetto.”

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

Post a Comment

Template by : kendhin x-template.blogspot.com