Saturday 29 November 2008

Alex Del Piero Score 250 Goals For Juventus !

Tonight Juventus captain Alex Del Piero scored his 250th goal for the club against Reggina, although for the match itself it didn't prove too significant, as it was a penalty goal when the match was already at 3-0 for Juve.

Scoring Still Thrills Me - Del Piero

Still, Del Piero said after the game that it remains a thrill for him to find the net for the Old Lady.

"If I happen to play well and not score, I'm happy, but of course if I do score I'm even happier!," he said. "The goals still have an effect on me, I won't deny it. However, records are not the objectives I set for myself.

"The Scudetto? Well, actually my objective is keep improving myself..."

The captain can enjoy a free afternoon tomorrow, but he admits he will still follow the goings-on in Serie A.

"Tomorrow I will spend time with my family, and keep an eye on Inter-Napoli as well...," he added.

Inter currently lead the Serie A table with 30 points, although Juve momentarily closed to within three points of the leaders with tonight's victory.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

Post a Comment

Template by : kendhin x-template.blogspot.com