Saturday 8 November 2008

Adriana Lima Nude Picture

Adriana LimaAdriana Lima


Here's GQ magazine bring us the wild and gorgeous sex appeal, Adriana Lima in their annual "Love & Sex" issue.

Watch Adriana Lima Naked In GQ Video here.

Adriana LimaAdriana LimaAdriana LimaAdriana Lima


Inside the interviews, Adriana Lima reveals some guidelines to hopeful men all across the world.
“Usually, guys are nervous. I think they are afraid of me. I don’t think I look scary. Be however you are. Don’t try to be what you’re not. If you’re nervous, be nervous. If you’re shy, be shy. It’s cute”

And be jealous:

“I like jealous men. I love jealousy. I do. Everything has a limit, of course, but once in a while you have to stand up and say, “I love this person.”

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

Post a Comment

Template by : kendhin x-template.blogspot.com