Tuesday 2 December 2008

Zoran Tosic, Serbian Star, On The Way To Old Trafford

Zoran Tosic is now officially a Manchester United player, according to reports emanating from Serbia.

http://www.b92.net/news/pics/2007/08/159493998946b72581172ac815240344_big.jpg

The 21-year old wide player has revealed that he has been given permission to sign for the Red Devils depite not fulfilling the strict critera required to obtain a work permit.

The Partizan Belgrade player, nicknamed 'Bambi' because of his slight build, looks like remaining on loan with the Serbian club before completing a £3 million switch to Old Trafford in the summer.

Tosic himself is clearly delighted, and could not contain his delight when speaking about his move earlier.

"My agent told me about the work permit, that I got it, but that's all I know at the moment," said the player, who has won 12 full caps for his homeland.

"My agent also told me to stay focused on Partizan and playing as best as I can until end of the first part of the season. But it is great honour everything that is going on. I still can't believe it."

"I'm still in dream land. From the moment I first kicked the ball I
dreamed of playing for Manchester United. And my dreams are going to happen in real life. "

And the youngster was clearly most excited about the chance to line up alongside one of his boyhood heroes: Ballon D'Or winner Cristiano Ronaldo.

"When I played video games with my friends, I was always Cristiano Ronaldo," he added, before trying to bring himself back down to earth.

"But I must stay on the floor with both legs. Partizan is still the most important."

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

Post a Comment

Template by : kendhin x-template.blogspot.com